26 customer reviews
Thousandshores via Amazon offers the Dr.Meter Digital Sunrise Alarm Clock for $32.99. Coupon code “6LL5RH4W” drops it to $24.99. With free shipping, that’s $8 off, tied with our November mention, and the lowest price we could find. It features sunrise/sunset simulation, seven lights and alarm sounds, and 10 brightness settings. Deal ends November 28.
- ☀Sunrise/ Sunset Simulation: This wake-up light alarm clock gradually lights up in a 30-min time frame before your set time to gently wake you up, and a 15/30/60 min sunset function that cues your body to wind down for a restful night’s sleep.
- ☀7-Color LED Wake Up Lights: Transform your room’s vibes with a pop of your favorite colors, with warm white/green/red/blue/purple/orange/indigo color options. Doubles up as a bedside lamp with 10 brightness settings if you want to squeeze in the last few pages of your novel before bedtime.
- ☀7 Alarm Sound Settings: No more waking up to blaring alarm sounds, with 6 natural sounds (pure music/birds/forest/waves/ beeps/violin) that wakes you up to nature’s beautiful sounds. Or tune into your favorite FM radio channel for your favorite hits.
- ☀ Special Snooze Design: Unlike other alarm clocks with sensitive touch snooze buttons, Dr.meter goes traditional with a snooze button on the top for convenient use that give for 5 minute snooze intervals.
- ☀Dual Working Modes: Built with a CR2032 battery for backup power and time setting memory during power outage. It is recommended to connect a 5V power outlet to the alarm simultaneously.