This LEABAGS large travel bag created from genuine buffalo leather, you will be impressed by its premium quality and classic design. This gorgeous travel duffle bag with its vintage design convinces through top-quality artistry and the best buffalo leather.
Are you planning to spend your weekend in London, Amsterdam or Paris? This duffel is the excellent choice for the short trips. It is for sure you can always travel with elegance and style while you are carrying this bag. You can put this bag into the airline overhead bin as it has a compact size.
- Elegant buffalo leather that gets its unique classic appearance via its oiled leather surface
- Stylish and high-quality made olive green interior fabric matching the classic look
- Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap, suitable for every size
- Bag size: 20.5 x 11.5 x 11cm
- One big primary compartment with zipper
- One internal zip pocket
- Two-side internal pockets
- Two slip pockets inside the main pocket, ideal for keeping your wallet and mobile phone
- Three exterior pockets with a magnetic closure
- Two big exterior pockets with zipper
I purchased the duffle bag with brown color, and I like this vintage color, leather, and appearance. I think this brown color provides the sense of premium-quality. By the way, I do receive a lot of kind comments from my friends while traveling.
The dimensions of the bag are perfect and practical which enables you to bring many clothes and travel accessories. The only disadvantage of the bag is the quality of the shoulder strap; it broke into two pieces while I was carrying it the very first time.
I approached LEABAGS customer service quickly and I happy that they resolved the problem by replacing a new shoulder strap to me. The problem was I carry a lot of heavy stuff, and it just can’t endure the weight.
After that I just don’t use the shoulder strap; I use the handles to carry it which seems to be more secure and sturdy. Overall, the quality of the leather is good, zippers are also excellent, it opens and closes very smoothly. I believe it still goes very well when it ages a lot.